Thursday 28 March 2013

Easter

I can't wait until next year when I will have a cute little baby to dress up in Easter outfits. (Our baby should be here in the next couple of weeks!) For now I have just been looking for some little Easter treats to cheer me up in my final, difficult weeks of pregnancy.

1. Yellow Jaeger dress from John Lewis.
2.Pale yellow ballet pumps from Debenhams.
3. Yellow Cambridge Satchel from Paperchase.
4. Mini chicks from Paperchase.
5. Flower tealight holder from John Lewis
6. Bunny egg cup from John Lewis
7. Mini chocolate speckled eggs from John Lewis.
1. Egg decorations from John Lewis.
2. Gingerbread bunny mask on a stick from John Lewis.
3. Chocolate lambs from John Lewis
4. Bunny ears from Paperchase
5.Woven Easter nests from John Lewis.
6. Mini egg cubes from John Lewis.
7. Large cream bashful bunny from Laura Ashley


No comments:

Post a Comment